Wednesday, May 26, 2010


i awoke, only to find my lungs empty through the night, so it seems i'm not breathing. and now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be and i'm breaking down. i think i'm breaking down. and i'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me such as living with the uncertainties that i'll never find the words to say, which would completely explain just how i'm breaking down. someone come, someone come and save my life - maybe i'll sleep when i am dead but now its like the nights is taking up sides with all the worries that occupy the back of my mind. could it be? this misery will suffice. i've become, the simple souvenir of someont's KILL. like the sea, i'm constantly changing from calm to ill. madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole. oh, how i'm breaking down. someone come, someone come and save my life

idag tog jag körkort, jag har varit överlycklig hela dagen. det är jag inte längre. min bröstkorg krackelerar och jag kan knappt andas

2 comments:

emsi said...

FORTSÄTT VARA GLAD OCH FORTSÄTT LE MIN ÄLSKADE KNOJP, OCH TITTA PÅ MITT FULA GRATTIS-KORT OM DU KNAPPT KAN ANDAS FÖR DÄR STÅR DET: DU HAR TAGIT KÖRKORT! och så är det ju tre coola rallybilar med. alltså: fan ida, låt ingenting göra dig ledsen det är din stora stora dag och du är så duktig och jag är så STOLT över dig! ring om bröstkorgen krackelerar helt. jag älskar dig tusen varv runt jorden!

Emeli said...

grrrrrattis till körkortet fina! : *

och hoppas det löser sig med det där andra, vad det än är.